(Moving your child(ren) & their residence)

Relocation, as applied to family law in Florida, is typically when a parent wants to move with a minor child to another residence, after a Final Judgment addressing Parenting and Time Sharing has been entered. Florida has a specific Statute on Relocation, which is very detailed about the process and time-lines, which are very important and should not be overlooked.

Whether you’re trying to move with your child(ren) or your trying to prevent the other parent from taking your child(ren) with them when they move, it’s your legal right to know what you can or can’t do. Contact Gus Simmons, Esq. and the Simmons Law Firm to assist you in protecting these rights.