Registration or Domestication of Foreign Decree

(Registering a Court Order or Judgment from Another State or Jurisdiction)

Have you recently moved to Florida? Are you planning to move to another State, Venue or Jurisdiction? If so, you may need to register or domesticate your Final Judgment. Sometimes your Final Judgment of Divorce, Paternity, Child Support, etc. needs be enforced or modified in a State, Venue or Jurisdiction other than where your original case was finalized. The Simmons Law Firm has experience with registration and domestication of Judgments and Foreign Decrees.